This note lists the user experience features.
- Editing and view-only modes activated through a simple toggle button, with a configurable default i.e. default editable or default view-only #mvp-must-have
- Editor should support “live preview” of typed Markdown similar to Typora or Marktext . This means that markdown should be rendered as it is typed. #mvp-must-have
A user input field triggered by a specific keypress or UI interaction in which the user can type. Dropdowns/autocompletes may appear as the user types.
Can be used to search for content or notes, create new notes, execute commands local to the note or across all notes
- See the Lookups in Dendron
- Also, the command bar in VSCode (the thing that pops up after pressing Cmd+Shift+P)
- The Omnibar in Notebag app
- Supporting side-by-side panels.. actually being able to arbitrarily split a window horizontally and vertically like Obsidian does
- More Interface designs to be developed..
- Check-as-you-type spellcheck for a set of selected languages
- Support for multiple languanges, including multiple languages in the same document.
- All commands and UI interactions, including navigation, should be possible via the keyboard and a list of keyboard shortcuts