Notes about a hypothetical note-taking app that I’d like to use some day.
The hierarchy, optional-notes.features.*, contains a description of features for a note taking app named ‘Optional Notes’. The ‘Optional’ in the app’s name indicates that the users of the app will have a wide variety of options available, to configure and use the app exactly as they wish.
The features are categorized as follows
- my-writings.optional-notes.features.app-packaging : How the app would be packaged
- my-writings.optional-notes.features.core : Core note taking features
- my-writings.optional-notes.features.ux : User experience features (including user interface)
- my-writings.optional-notes.features.storage : Various storage backends available
- my-writings.optional-notes.features.blocks : Block capabilities
- my-writings.optional-notes.features.hierarchy : Features for the usage of fast, flexible hierarchies
- my-writings.optional-notes.features.multi-user : Features that enable a multi-user experience
- my-writings.optional-notes.features.publishing : Features that enable Optional Notes to automatically publish notes to a web page
- my-writings.optional-notes.features.privacy : Description of features that provide and enhance privacy of content